2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I think it was a flare up of his hamstring from the last game myself. Could see them try stretching it when he first came off. I think the sub was more precautionary.
When Beto was being treated he was doing it then too.

IMO if that's a bad one he'd have been down the tunnel or have a bag of ice strapped to his knee....they were defo treating his knee on the pitch.

Imperative Chermiti gets a chance now to see if he can be 2nd choice next season (at worst).

DCL id keep sidelined/rested and give Chermiti a go against the RS.
Not in the derby. That's not a game you put Chermiti into.

Tbh, I've seen nothing from so far to believe he's a forward for us just yet.

It’s Dyche though. Remember the one start he gave to simms……

In the time he's had on the pitch he doesn't seem to be any sort of threat. He's young and has time.

No way I'd play him in a derby right now though. And I'd keep him on the bench if we can for the rest of this season.

In the time he's had on the pitch he doesn't seem to be any sort of threat. He's young and has time.

No way I'd play him in a derby right now though. And I'd keep him on the bench if we can for the rest of this season.

Might not have a choice, even if DCL is passed fit. He looked way off the pace come the 2nd half yesterday.

We won't be able to carry that kind of performance on Wednesday where he was so far off the pace 2nd half, the ball just kept coming back.

Such a shame about Beto, Wednesday would have been ideal, Goodison under the lights where were going to 11 need 11 warriors on the pitch giving it absolutely everything.

Might not have a choice, even if DCL is passed fit. He looked way off the pace come the 2nd half yesterday.

We won't be able to carry that kind of performance on Wednesday where he was so far off the pace 2nd half, the ball just kept coming back.

Such a shame about Beto, Wednesday would have been ideal, Goodison under the lights where were going to 11 need 11 warriors on the pitch giving it absolutely everything.

If we can get an hour out of DCL I think I'd rather push Doucoure up there and play off him rather than throw Chermiti into a game that's going to be beyond him.

At this point seems we must be looking to move him in the summer and bring someone else in. 3 straight seasons of not much, even if you still think he has the talent his lack of fitness is proven at this point.

At this point seems we must be looking to move him in the summer and bring someone else in. 3 straight seasons of not much, even if you still think he has the talent his lack of fitness is proven at this point.
Hes played in 29 out of 33 games this season, so no mate, his lack of fitness isnt proven at this point.