777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine we got competent owners, a brand new stadium, no PS&R charges hanging over us, and we didn’t get relegated at any point.

Limbs.
You missed off good manager, but that all seems light years away currently.

But hey, we at least have a Brand new Stadium soon and the competent owners take care of most of the other issues, so yes, we basically just need competent owners.

When was the last time we had 1 of them?

1993 is the answer.

Liverpool was done super quick wasn't it....hours from administration.

That’s going back a while to mate, if my memory is right they revamped the test in the Spring of 23 to make it more stringent and bring in additional conditions and regulatory approvals.

I honestly can’t remember where I’m getting g 12 weeks from, so the lads may at have the right of it, it’s just in my head somewhere. ;)

Last edited:

Tbh, I think the fella in the bedsit mentioned yrs ago might be better than 777.
The only name I've heard mentioned is of very similar background/status to say LFC's owners. Whether their strategies/approach would be similar or not, I've no idea.
FSG struck lucky with Klopp and the purchase price of buying the club. Their main focus has been the expansion of the stadium and training ground. Many Liverpool fans for years were complaining of low investment in the playing squad. They bought their future stars cheap and sold for huge profits Suarez, Coutinho etc but most importantly they reinvested this money wisely which has seen them challenge for the title again. Let’s see how successful the FSG model is when Klopp goes and salah and VVD need replacing.