777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many loans have 777 taken out, to then loan to us?

It doesn't make any sense. This surely has to catch up with them/us eventually. And why would 777 now start asking for partners to help buy Everton. They knew months ago they didn't have the cash to meet the pl requirements. Why go public now about it all.

And this group waiting in the wings to buy us. What they waiting for? Surely if Moshi want 60m in cash and they can do this why won't Moshi do the deal. And if you are the group in the wings and you keep seeing 777 lending Everton money each month, surely that makes Everton less attractive each month.

And I don't understand usamonov being in the background to 777 to fund us. Surely he puts the cash into some dodgy company somewhere and 777 say to the premier League, there is our cash and there is your money in the escrow account. Gets the deal done. Abracadabra. To say he keeps funding it through 777 whilst Moshi says he needs x amount out of beyond baffling.

This has gone on too long. Can't see many winners in this but can see a loser in this, Everton FC and it's supporters. Again

Two of our title wins were achieved on the eve of two World Wars .
We are fated to always be on the downside even when we’re on the up.

Not to mention Heysel getting our best ever team banned from Europe when we had probably the best team in the continent and our one chance of winning the European Cup.

Then there was 1963…becoming champions then having our best player banned for life over a scandal at his previous club.

Cursed F.C. that’s us.

He's doesn't know his arse from his elbow...leave him be while he's quiet.
Against my better judgement, I had a peep to see what guesswork has been spouted today. Still saying there is someone waiting to buy us and always has been. Closely followed by 777 tipping another lottery win into our bank.

Stupid me. Just let it play out. Getting a bit closer to PL safety and a tranch of income/cash.

Here is an interesting fact, if true of course, Wyness saying Moshiri and Najafi of MSP were born in the same village in Iran.

Doesn`t mean anything but I thought I would share...

Exactly. No matter what anyone thinks about 777, they're currently keeping the lights on and I don't see anyone else willing to chip in the 20m a month bill.
Keeping the lights on with money they have borrowed themselves .
They are merely heaping more debt on Everton in order to gain ownership.
Now we apparently have Moshiri begging around the Middle East trying to raise money for some potless yank conmen so they can buy our club.
It’s laughable .
How small time .
How Everton.
How embarrassing.

I wonder if we end up with a collaboration of all of them and an unknown other... be like Dragon's Den where they accept a deal to work with multiple dragons... we could become reggae reggae Everton

Exactly. No matter what anyone thinks about 777, they're currently keeping the lights on and I don't see anyone else willing to chip in the 20m a month bill.

They’re only “keeping the lights on” because Moshiri is continuing to allow them to. He’s debt loading the club, and when these cowboys inevitably never take over we’re gonna be left wondering who is gonna pay back all these loans when it should be Moshiri.

They’re only “keeping the lights on” because Moshiri is continuing to allow them to. He’s debt loading the club, and when these cowboys inevitably never take over we’re gonna be left wondering who is gonna pay back all these loans when it should be Moshiri.
It should be mate, but it isn't so as things stand the money 777 are putting into the club is keeping the lights on. That is indisputable at this point.

I'm not saying I agree with it
I'm not saying they're the best thing since sliced bread
I'm not arguing where they've got the money from or what consequences they'll be
I'm just saying they're currently propping up this club and have been month by month