777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keeping the lights on with money they have borrowed themselves .
They are merely heaping more debt on Everton in order to gain ownership.
Now we apparently have Moshiri begging around the Middle East trying to raise money for some potless yank conmen so they can buy our club.
It’s laughable .
How small time .
How Everton.
How embarrassing.

Not disagreeing with anything you've said mate. I'm just confirming as fact that they're providing the money to keep the club running currently.

It should be mate, but it isn't so as things stand the money 777 are putting into the club is keeping the lights on. That is indisputable at this point.

I'm not saying I agree with it
I'm not saying they're the best thing since sliced bread
I'm not arguing where they've got the money from or what consequences they'll be
I'm just saying they're currently propping up this club and have been month by month

Moshiri has told us in his own words that he can fund the club and also the stadium build, so why isn’t he?

It should be mate, but it isn't so as things stand the money 777 are putting into the club is keeping the lights on. That is indisputable at this point.

I'm not saying I agree with it
I'm not saying they're the best thing since sliced bread
I'm not arguing where they've got the money from or what consequences they'll be
I'm just saying they're currently propping up this club and have been month by month
Of course they are... they're after a premiere league club with a brand new stadium for less than the cost of the stadium. They're prepared to pull out all the plugs.... especially as they're spending other people's money in anycase.

Oh here he is again, esk’s mate banging on about how other parties are interested, but no evidence or names to suggest.

Fed up of these attention seekers acting like they know stuff when they obviously know nothing!

No evidence? The club's CEO himself, stated that there are other interested parties at his meeting with the shareholders. Deloittes have already been talking to them as reported by NYT and elsewhere. They don't have to declare anything until it suits them to do so. If this falls through, they move on to the next opportunity.