Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100% SKY bumfest... in the Studio will be Dalgleish, Redknapp, Souness and Carragher with Carragher on comms with the Kopite commentator saying every RS foul is soft and every Everton foul should be a booking or lucky to get away with that.

Just seen an interview with Westerveld, where from Goodison, not seen anything Everton since I got home from work, it will be wall to wall LFC TV... swerve it and watch the game on mute.

We are getting knobbed tonight, 3 or 4 -1 and even if it is close the ref will help them out no end.

Worst games of the season, hardly ever beat them and I`m quite bored of being their whipping boys year after year... Unfortunately that is us forever now isn`t it, in their shadow whilst they are winning all the biggest accolades in the game and we bottom feed off the bottom end of the PL hoping just to stay up.

I really really regret the day I was chosen, absolutely miserable existence....

amen! it won’t be about us one
bit

all them and that horrible scruffs last derby

Everton have been absolutely dominated for decades.....

1713979695336.png

Liverpool have won more Derbies at Goodison than we have... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Every metric is just shameful and embarassing. I applaud any Evertonian who lives within the city who keeps their head up despite seeing such one sided domination in every single aspect.

We can win all the home Derbies till BMD but we can never rectify this, and they will dominate us at BMD...

1713979826781.png

Every metric is just shameful and embarassing. I applaud any Evertonian who lives within the city who keeps their head up despite seeing such one sided domination in every single aspect.

We can win all the home Derbies till BMD but we can never rectify this, and they will dominate us at BMD...

View attachment 254048

26 of them been help with the ref

View attachment 254048
I put 2 quid on a win so boo you !