Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've waited so long for this but I ended up in Benidorm instead tonight. Watched us go 2 up amongst loads of kopites, I went mental! Then reality kicked in, stomach in knots so went to a bar next door. Elvis came on ! Well I was caught in a trap, I couldn't walk out but I did when several text messages came through. I'm gutted I missed it but couldn't think of a better place to enjoy not being there, kopites everywhere so sullen. I'm staying up till Friday ! AV IT

'Massive win for Everton'​

FT: Everton 2-0 Liverpool
04d29df1-8905-4573-aab9-237f2a6984f5.jpg

Wayne Rooney
Former Everton forward on Sky Sports
It's amazing. At this club you have moments where you look round at the end of the game and no one has left their seat. It is a massive win and Liverpool looked a bit shell-shocked. You very rarely say this about a Jurgen Klopp team, but Everton looked like they wanted it more.

I've waited so long for this but I ended up in Benidorm instead tonight. Watched us go 2 up amongst loads of kopites, I went mental! Then reality kicked in, stomach in knots so went to a bar next door. Elvis came on ! Well I was caught in a trap, I couldn't walk out but I did when several text messages came through. I'm gutted I missed it but couldn't think of a better place to enjoy not being there, kopites everywhere so sullen. I'm staying up till Friday ! AV IT

This is why you should always watch them. I know a few blues who dont watch it and I must admit the ties at Anfield it takes me a lot of motivation to watch... but seeing us lose 20 derbies is worth it for the odd diamond of a result my good friend.

COYB