Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VVD…

“Very disappointed in so many ways. Everyone has to look in the mirror and ask if they gave everything and really want to win the league. We still have games to play, but if you play like we did tonight...then you have no chance to win the title.
Van Dijk also drops not so subtle hints about the free-kicks Everton were awarded and the scheduling of an away game at West Ham at Saturday 12.30pm.”

Of course he could also have mentioned how he was rooted to the ground while DCL leapt four feet above him to score with a header…he must have missed that…….

Matty right now
b2d34824e4a0ee272a45e441e280e759.jpg

Inappropriate Language
Txt me arl fella after the match, he’s a red. Absolutely nothing from him. They hate it, so quick to give out grief, but cannot take it. Worst bunch of self entitled gob****** to ever walk this planet. I hope we’re safe by the final game and we let Arsenal smash us 27-0 to put the final nail in Klopp’s coffin.

VVD…

“Very disappointed in so many ways. Everyone has to look in the mirror and ask if they gave everything and really want to win the league. We still have games to play, but if you play like we did tonight...then you have no chance to win the title.
Van Dijk also drops not so subtle hints about the free-kicks Everton were awarded and the scheduling of an away game at West Ham at Saturday 12.30pm.”

Of course he could also have mentioned how he was rooted to the ground while DCL leapt four feet above him to score with a header…he must have missed that…….

He actually backed off DCL 2nd half. Didn't want anything to do with him.

Quality DCL. Absolutely destroyed their centre halves

Txt me arl fella after the match, he’s a red. Absolutely nothing from him. They hate it, so quick to give out grief, but cannot take it. Worst bunch of self entitled gob****** to ever walk this planet. I hope we’re safe by the final game and we let Arsenal smash us 27-0 to put the final nail in Klopp’s coffin.
Yip.tinight and the Carlo anfield win nothing but silence from them. Can give it but they can never take it

Boss that in Klopps last derby, his team were bullied all over the place at Goodison.
Dyche's football is a good counter to Klopps, sit in, don't give them space behind and win your personal battles.

They've been a far better team than us for a good few years, but we've also played into their hands, sometimes devastating as well - Martinez.

Anyway, enjoy the win blues. 1 more win and we can relax.