Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VVD…

“Very disappointed in so many ways. Everyone has to look in the mirror and ask if they gave everything and really want to win the league. We still have games to play, but if you play like we did tonight...then you have no chance to win the title.
Van Dijk also drops not so subtle hints about the free-kicks Everton were awarded and the scheduling of an away game at West Ham at Saturday 12.30pm.”

Of course he could also have mentioned how he was rooted to the ground while DCL leapt four feet above him to score with a header…he must have missed that…….

He could have also mentioned how Curtis Jones gave away fouls into double figures within 30 minutes, but wasnt booked. Or, he could also mention that of the cards they did recieve, they were for mouthing off to the referee, a loss of control, a lack of class.

They fell apart tonight. They lost the league at Goodison Park.

Mate if you get 4 wins in a row they'll have to name the new stadium after you. Not sure crimson is appropriate though
My biggest GOT regret is my choice of name. I don't think of the RS as crimson, just "red," so I genuinely don't associate it with that. It's literally part of the name of my college football team I grew up with (the Crimson Tide), but I don't actually follow college football any more, so I'm thinking of changing it anyway. Haven't thought up a new one yet, though.

He could have also mentioned how Curtis Jones gave away fouls into double figures within 30 minutes, but wasnt booked. Or, he could also mention that of the cards they did recieve, they were for mouthing off to the referee, a loss of control, a lack of class.

They fell apart tonight. They lost the league at Goodison Park.

It brings a smile to the face…has anyone been on RAWK…

Soared like an eagle :

GL9OkpHWwAAQV5F

Always seperate rooms on Derby day for us. Just making mine up now with the cat. Hit the mrs with one two many scything tackles when i'm dreaming but the cat can ride them lol lol
Serious this. My now long ime girlfriend got married 20 odd years ago. Her arl feller sat her down on the night before her wedding and asked her if she was sure, "These mixed marriages don't work you know" when they got divorced 3 years later he had the pleasure of telling her "I told you so" Needless to say her ex husband was a RS. She is from a whole family of Blues