Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the last 14 years of not winning derbies at Goodison where themajority of wins they got where achieved playing dirty cheating cryarsing football,and we’ve walked away angry feeling we lost not because they deserved to win but because of bad officials (clattenberg) for example or the bias decisions they got, tonight they got their comeuppance in the best way possible we won without the dirty cheating underhand snide way they win and the satisfaction knowing the players especially campsite nonce,Virgil van donkey,Trent and the horrible rat Robinson and all the horrible dirty kopites are feeling knowing they all but lost the league at Goodison is priceless.them 3 points tonight really meant more.

When I watched the game, players in the tunnel , RS were lined up first. When Tarks walked down he just blanked VVD. Maybe it was just me but I thought VVVD was expecting a quick captain to captain “hello” but there was zero from Tarks, VVD may as well have not been there. None of this sycophantic hero worship from previous derbies , just a “here to do a job on you” attitude. Brilliant
Effing aye.

Don't expect you to watch the whole thing....but at the 1 minute mark, this guy actually makes sense!

TBF I think he showed a lot of class there to praise our fans. It's why Scouse RS resent us so much, our fans have a bond they don't. We can automatically mostly get along with each other, they can't. Whole ground singing, would love to know what it sounded like on TV, roar was deafening, singing for pretty much 90 minutes straight, you don't get that in most grounds.

Like most games I struggled to pick a man of the match for us but tonight my struggle was for an immensely different reason. We had man of the match performances all over the place. I went with Harrison simply because he wanted to get at them, he was looking to get forward whenever he could but he also provided cover. It mattered not the DCL was picked as our man of the match as tonight we had a team full of them.

If we actually win this Ima gonna mix bleach w/ grain alcohol and krokodil and chug the living hell out of it
/checks score
// 0_o
/// K Ima bout to exit this world but I'm not going angry!!!