Summer 2024 transfer thread.

He is right though, I think you should take a sabbatical over the summer Zat as I think you are going to be very, very disappointed imo.

It would make no sense.

If we were to sell Onana then we cant solely be signing cheap players. If we were to sell Branthwaite we need to use the money to improve other parts of the team.

£20mil gets an Adam Wharton or an Alex Scott.

Keep Onana and Branthwaite.

Sign freebies. Is that ok for the psr issue?

Release Young, Ali, Gomes, Coleman and Lonergan. Save massive wages here. Sell Holgate and Maupay.

It would make no sense.

If we were to sell Onana then we cant solely be signing cheap players. If we were to sell Branthwaite we need to use the money to improve other parts of the team.

We’re not going to get 100% of the money from the sales of Branthwaite and Onana to reinvest Zat. We have to make ground up to not fail PSR again and also have to start paying for Beto and Chermiti.

It would make no sense.

If onana does go still feel we would need atleast another 3 cm with gomes and dele out to. But as you say could be a mix of both money and then loans and frees. Club have to be smart but we need more options,

Sell Onana for 50/60m.

Keep Braithwaite if possible. New contract for Gana, I would even give Young and Coleman another year.

Gomes, Alli, lonergan, all released.

Well Patterson, never going to make it. Sell Holgate, try and get 5M for Maupay.

Go for Walker Peters for new right back.
Go get Barkley from relegated Luton (potentially)
If Leeds don’t make it up go for Gnonto or Summerville.
Personally I would love Carvalho from Liverpool but we are never getting him.

From our current squad

Outs:
Gomes - too much money
Young - he can't do another season
Harrison - Leeds will want stupid money
Onana - £60m+ and he is gone
Branthwaite - £90m minimum

I like Cameron Archer

Decent shout, pacey and could see him working well in a front 2 if we decided to go down that route.

Berge would be a good Onana replacement.

Berge definitely offers something, without searching though I feel like he’s often gone for fairly big fees and we could likely find better value elsewhere. We won’t like, because we’re not very imaginative.