Summer 2024 transfer thread.

Have you been hacked by Zat ?
Sorry, this is Kevin, accidentally posted under my alt-account.
We'll probably struggle to convince Palace to sell Wharton at a loss.
That Kevin fellow works miracles, they say its easy for him
When you say Europe do you mean move the club to Scotland?
Everything is under consideration, but specifically I mean Champions League. Which would be easier if we were in Scotland...

Have a look at what i responded to.

Im also not sure you know how loans work.
I'm pretty sure that loans work by people giving us money and us then paying that back with interest which involves a regular outgoing payment secured against assets like TV money and season ticket revenue but if you'd like to update me I'm all ears.

It would make no sense.

If we were to sell Onana then we cant solely be signing cheap players. If we were to sell Branthwaite we need to use the money to improve other parts of the team.

£20mil gets an Adam Wharton or an Alex Scott.
Yes it does but we need multiple players in a variety of roles, also you are forgetting the recent accounts which showed a large 'unpaid transfers' number, I don't even think we will get Greaves sadly as Hull have plenty of money and don't need to sell the player. We are going to be in the £10-15m bracket imo, that's why I have been saying for months now about looking further afield in places like Scandinavia, Belgium, Portugal, essentially non top 5 leagues. We don't have and won't be spending the kind of cash you seem to think imo.

If it was the current bottom 3 that went down, is there anyone you’d want to poach?

I’d take Doughty from Luton and Hamer from Sheff United. Both offer something creatively (both in the top 30 for key passes this season). And cover positions we need.

Would happily have Ogbene down the right. Maybe not as the starter but think he'd give more than Harrison. Also Adebayo was on 9 prem goals when he was injured in mid Feb and hasn't played since. Luton signed him for 500k and think he's got maybe 18 months left so that wouldn't be a ridiculous fee and he'd be more effective than Beto.

Can't see much quality with the other two. Think McAtee might be worth a season loan? Main business with Sheffield will be trying to flog them Holgate full time somehow, he's starting regularly again so you never know as Wilder said he'd only play guys who will feature next season in the championship.

Hamer cost about 15m didn't he so they wouldn't sell him at a loss.