777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Transfer window never shuts, players can be bought 12months of a year.

So technically, we dont have to wait for it to open.

Don't think telling everyone we've sold Branthwaite to city for £75m would go down well at the moment. Too many snitches to seriously discuss that at the moment. After the Arsenal game then probably...

Cannot let us have a single day.

He’s not forcing anyone to read his stuff is he?

Honestly mate people go on about moaning & negativity yet read the replies to that tweet, some of the very same people shouting about moaning are cry arsing about what some bloke tweets.

I’m not defending that man as much it looks like it, I get it, I see why he has detractors, the level of fume the guy gets tho is laughable.

The club has been on its arse for years yet he gets it both barrels constantly , why didn’t the people responsible for a change get it by the majority of us when they were at the club?

“Have a day off”
“Give the fans a break”

For Christ sake who is forcing anyone to see his stuff? It’s ridiculous, like they are being bullied or something

He’s not forcing anyone to read his stuff is he?

Honestly mate people go on about moaning & negativity yet read the replies to that tweet, some of the very same people shouting about moaning are cry arsing about what some bloke tweets.

I’m not defending that man as much it looks like it, I get it, I see why he has detractors, the level of fume the guy gets tho is laughable.

The club has been on its arse for years yet he gets it both barrels constantly , why didn’t the people responsible for a change get it by the majority of us when they were at the club?

“Have a day off”
“Give the fans a break”

For Christ sake who is forcing anyone to see his stuff? It’s ridiculous, like they are being bullied or something
If he had the ability to force people to read his stuff he would absolutely do so

Reasonable assumption below. PL safety taking us out of the price range of his acquaintances? Seems a bit far fetched, but the whole hobbyist accountants vs. 777 is bordering on insanity at this point.

However, what he is describing is essentially a pay day loan and even then RM would need to sign it off (although they’d be mad not to??)
This is the last chance of last chance saloon option.