Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20240425_134329.jpg

Yesterday before first class I got some students to write this up on the homework board, planning to leave it up for the day, there isn't many football fans in the school but there are a few Liverpool fans, and any of them that asked to rub it out I replied with "At the moment I have no space on the board to write homework are you sure you want it gone?" It was there for a while someone got in at lunch time and got rid of it... but there was no homework for 3 class groups yesterday... I hope they don't win it now or I'll have to listen to colossal amounts of BS.

FFS, this beaut Evertonian on Radio Merseyside right now discussing the derby - falling right into the Kopite trap of talking about 'our style of football'.

Get off your knees.

kin ell.

That game was won in midfield and we battered them there.
I don't get this whole style of football thing.. if we went out to pass it about and attack we'd have been battered by their counter... do they expect us to play to their strengths and not ours..

I don't get this whole style of football thing.. if we went out to pass it about and attack we'd have been battered by their counter... do they expect us to play to their strengths and not ours..
Sinice the FT whistle on Wednesday Operation Klopp Recovery has been underway. A large part of the messaging was that Everton played an exclusively long ball game and had no outfield play moments.

Utter bunkum. But that's what their media had to do to save face for their masters.

View attachment 254268

…..seems like he reminded the crowd of the score at the darts in Liverpool last night.

Was watching his first match v Gerwen Price last night and Littler was bigging up the score all the way on his walk on and up on the stage. Crowd were booing him (or at least that is what the Sky mics would have you believe) and Littler claimed it fuelled his victory

Nothing like a bit of kopite baiting

Was watching his first match v Gerwen Price last night and Littler was bigging up the score all the way on his walk on and up on the stage. Crowd were booing him (or at least that is what the Sky mics would have you believe) and Littler claimed it fuelled his victory

Nothing like a bit of kopite baiting
He's a Man Utd fan

As for the RS, and going on figures on WP, I make it going on £420 million.

Alisson= 67 million
VD= 75 million
Konate= 36 million
Diaz= 37 million
Szob= 60 million
Nunez= 64 million
Mc Allister= 35 million
Salad= 37 million
Jones=NA
Robertson= 8 million.
Trent= NA.

As for us, and from the same source, I make it approximately £ 133 million.

Pickford=30 million
Godfrey= 25 million
Myko= 25 million
Tarkovski= free
Branthwaite= 1 million
Harrison (loan)
Garner= 9 million
Gueye= 2 million
Mc Neill= 20 million
Doucoure= 20 million
DCL= 1.5 million.

PS= Mr Bilic, above may be more accurate them me, but no disputing the massive gap between us and the club who have never really spent more than 1p in the last 4 transfer windows.
Thanks for this.

If you can be arsed, I wonder what current market value would be for each 11, instead of their transfer fee. I don’t know enough tbh to try it.