Match Thread Everton 1-0 Brentford - Pre-match chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3rd best defence in the Premier League. Branthwaite will win all the plaudits but what a leader James Tarkowski has been. Absolutely no doubt that he's been the guiding light for the back four. I'm also made-up that his attacking work at free kicks has been recognised. Love him.
One of our best signings. Free transfer? Think of all the money we've wasted. Cracking signing

A disgrace there tonight.

We were dominant in that game and looked the only team capable of winning it...after 2 hard games that put us at a massive disadvantage with Brentford with.

Carragher needs pulling up over his insistence to position Everon as agricultural. He want to have a look at Liverpool with their lashing it long. Since Benitez they've been all about a long ball downfield to Torres / Suarez / Salah and now Nunez.

Utter joke of a commentator and obviously still smarting=from the derby day spanking we gave the manslaughters.

It's a shame so many are influenced by commentators too.

But let them. Let people think they 'get' Everton.

A disgrace there tonight.

We were dominant in that game and looked the only team capable of winning it...after 2 hard games that put us at a massive disadvantage with Brentford with.

Carragher needs pulling up over his insistence to position Everon as agricultural. He want to have a look at Liverpool with their lashing it long. Since Benitez they've been all about a long ball downfield to Torres / Suarez / Salah and now Nunez.

Utter joke of a commentator and obviously still smarting=from the derby day spanking we gave the manslaughters.

When Garner smacked the free kick against the crossbar I thought he’d gone for it, how little I know, anyway Carragher corrected me by saying he just put it into the area…