2023/24 Idrissa Gueye

We aren’t signing an out of contract Ndidi. Would command a thumping signing fee and whopping salary given no transfer fee.

We do need to be sensitive but sensible if renegotiating with Gana. If we offer pennies he could just go on a money grab for a couple of years. Doesn’t seem the type, but who knows. Maybe see it as the right thing for his family. He did talk about the need to maintain levels next season. Would love him to stay until his engine fails.

What’s with the persistent Danjuma love-in? Look like they’ve been best mates since childhood. Sweet.

Proper hero this fella. Has always put himself about the right away,worked his bollocks off. Earned his move to PSG, came back and had a first class attitude to be leader and set an example. I've got so much time for this man and I wish him all the happiness in the world.
There were strings of matches through this season where he was poor, slow to the ball and giving away possession.

However fair play to him he has been excellent of late.

Thought it was a terrible idea to bring him back, didnt think he would retain the desire and hes hasnt been at his best this season, but the last few games he certainly has.

As for what to do in the Summer, well I suppose its up to him, if he wants to go get that dough in Saudi, then fair play to the fella, but if he wants to stay, we could certainly do with the body.