777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
There is a huge difference. I do not play ‘I know something you don’t but I’m not going to tell you’. It’s either this is the truth and the fact or I don’t tweet or speak. I don’t come with an agenda. I’ve tweeted the truth today without any bias or picking of sides. 777 have paid Everton and are up to date as it stands. That doesn’t mean 777 are the right fit for Everton, but that should have been the storyline if people wanted to run an article because that’s the truth. Each to their own.
Was never a fan, but your running a tight ship these days, so you have gained my faith.

I'm sure that will allow you to sleep at night.

Add Guardian, Bloomberg and Josimar in the "not to be believed" bucket...

All reported the same.
Some information must have led them printing the story .
It’s clear that Myers for instance , is getting fed information from the club. How many times has he asserted that this deal will be done at a certain date . ?
For that reason I am suspicious of the escrow element , personally I think they scraped the money together just in time, the escrow stuff is bs.

Please feel free to listen to any podcast I have done and you will hear me saying on numerous occasions that 777 are not ideal owners and they would be way down the pecking order if we could choose our perfect owners. Again, if you listened, I had my say on the previous board and how the football club was/has been run which was not 'pro' the board whatsoever. And finally, I did not join any protests? With respect, our channel paid for banners calling out the board (I have attached one).

Feel free to drop me a DM to discuss more rather than make up crap like you have done on here for a very long time about me.
Always going to be one or two who want to be edgy and have a pop but without wishing to blow smoke, never seen / heard you be less than honest, both with the facts and your opinions and that's to be respected. And unlike some you don't either raise false hopes or create false fears for attention, and there's too many around who do.

Easy stuff lads, beat Luton Friday, bin off 777, go into administration and take the -9 points but gain 2 back from the other appeal, then get rid of every single person above Thelwell in the club. Full reset in the summer with new actual owners who know what football is, that'd be a start.

Yes, I am an insane person but in fairness it would be hilarious to somehow be as poor as we've been at points this season and still survive in a season after the PL would've deducted 27 points from us.
Honestly, anyone saying administration should be well and truly ashamed of themselves.

All the players will be sold for next to nothing, no players will be offered new contracts and then there is all the good staff tat work at The Liver Building, Finch Farm and Goodison Park, 100s will lose their jobs which they rely on to keep rooves over their heads and their families fed.

Payments to LOR would instantly stop and building work would stop, everything associated with EFC would be up for sale including BMD and if the highest bidder was £200m that is what it will sell for, if the highest bidder for Pickford was £5m, that is what he will sell for.

Administrators don`t care for market value just recovering monies, call them bailiffs if you will.

This club will go in to financial meltdown if administrators are called in... I don`t think some understand how bad this would be and band the word around like it is just losing the debt, everything is sold off until as much of the debt is recouped, unfortunately because of the size of debts it will be at the existence of the football club.

Always going to be one or two who want to be edgy and have a pop but without wishing to blow smoke, never seen / heard you be less than honest, both with the facts and your opinions and that's to be respected. And unlike some you don't either raise false hopes or create false fears for attention, and there's too many around who do

Everything is fine now, something was lost in translation and we have sorted it out like adults so I feel it's time to move on now and I am sorry if I derailed this thread somehow

Honestly, anyone saying administration should be well and truly ashamed of themselves.

All the players will be sold for next to nothing, no players will be offered new contracts and then there is all the good staff tat work at The Liver Building, Finch Farm and Goodison Park, 100s will lose their jobs which they rely on to keep rooves over their heads and their families fed.

Payments to LOR would instantly stop and building work would stop, everything associated with EFC would be up for sale including BMD and if the highest bidder was £200m that is what it will sell for, if the highest bidder for Pickford was £5m, that is what he will sell for.

Administrators don`t care for market value just recovering monies, call them bailiffs if you will.

This club will go in to financial meltdown if administrators are called in... I don`t think some understand how bad this would be and band the word around like it is just losing the debt, everything is sold off until as much of the debt is recouped, unfortunately because of the size of debts it will be at the existence of the football club.
Yup, people need to really take in everything said in this post, its reality. I would be the end of our club, and I bet you BMD would end up in the hands of a certain club we all can not stand! Imagine BMD with red seats! There think of that 😞