777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is one seriously condescending melt, talks to grown adults as if they’re children, reminds me of a cranky old fart teacher who should’ve retired 10 years ago.

Yeah you’re spot on. Not a fan of the other fella either but he takes it another level in the arrogance /condescending department. Had to turn it off in the end, couldn’t listen to anymore.

A few have suggested they would possibly wait until insolvency to acquire the club at a discount.

That would make sense would it not? On the other hand you have the threat of being out of the PL and missing out on all the revenue that comes with it
It's a peculiar situation, you've got a least four parties, RMF, MSP, 777 and Moshiri himself, who each have a minimum of £160m tied up in the club and each of them seemingly playing a dangerous game of brinkmanship but, surely, none of them want administration as the best they'll come out with us pennies in the pound if anything. 777 desperately want the club but don't have the cash, MSP could have the club, after wanting it earlier, but now don't as they didn't pull the trigger on that loan guarantee, RMF must wonder if they made the right decision blocking the MSP takeover and Moshiri must be in bits watching Uncle Uzzies roubles running straight down the drain. What a bizarre situation.

Godley taking over from Matt Hughes.

That article is written like half of it is missing. I scrolled down thinking, oh here's more and it basically ends.

Another bellend to add to my ever expanding list of bellends who seem to revel in slagging off Everton on a daily basis.

We need to check to make sure he's not Matt Hughes brother in law or something

The numbers don't look great from the last set of accounts.

92% of turnover on wage bill.

Interest payments on the rights media loan is 30 million per year so that takes us over 115% of turnover without interest payments to MSP and other loans.

Throw in a stadium build which is costing about 20 million per month and its a total surprise we haven't gone pop already.
How much was the rights media loan for ?

Relax and watch the remaining football this season and the Euros.

There are bad faith actors in the media who have an agenda against this club and won't let it drop.

Be ready for the same harassment again in the next few weeks as they seize on any event to dust off these administration rumours.

These boys are meant to be savvy businessmen but they buy an Airline with a name that sounds like something a pilot might scream during WW2 approaching Pearl Harbour

Lads, i keep getting more concerned abiut the 777 partners. The airlines they own a failling one by one. At least moshiri bas the funds to run the club. Why can’t we have a owner like the cherries have, he has done a exceptional job

Debt restructuring however…

It's the same thing. You engage a firm like that to avoid administration (insolvency). You don't call them after you're insolvent, that would be pointless.

They've already gone out to legitimate partners like JP Morgan to shop the debt years ago and couldn't get any takers.

I wouldn’t fly on an airplane called Bonza

3142E06A-C97D-47E3-BA36-28A26982A7B9.jpeg

Not to worry, they’ve only got one plane and one pilot.

Ped " I think Dyche seems willing to start being a lot more open about what's been going on behind the scenes"

John "Well he has no right to and someone at Everton should tell him that its not his remit to discuss Everton business" (ignoring the fact that it's probably Dyche running the whole club currently)

Ped "well the business of Everton is intricately linked to the on the field issues at Everton so the press will ask him questions"

John "no they won't because they're sports reporters not business reporters and Everton need to tell them no comment"

Next breath he's saying Everton shouldn't be saying no comment to anything regarding the business of the club and Chong should be getting grilled left, right and centre and there's nothing Moshiri can do about it. All the while getting louder until the point because him and Ped love the sound of their own voices it's just noise you can hear.

Yeah I only made it through 90 seconds of that and regretted it well before that.