Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

Over here in NZ we get all games on live. Unfortunately it's the middle of the night mostly so I record a couple and, if I can avoid the scores, I'll watch at least one other game. Usually end up getting up for the Everton games. If Everton play well and don't lose, I'll watch all the footy shows that week, round-ups etc - channel 58 is 24 hour footy channel. If Everton lose, I don't watch TV at all. I guess that answers the question.

Desperately trying to avowing getting involved in the Chris Wood vs DCL spat currently on another thread. Love Chris Wood and he's served our country well but, blimey, he's just a workhorse.

I took the opportunity to (accost) shake hands with Craig Fowler and thank him for the best football programme on telly a couple of weeks ago when I went to Stenny. Seems a genuinely nice bloke, The Station Hotel is pretty good as well.
I used to drink in the station until.they put the prices up 20% overnight, now I drink in the Commercial at Larbert Cross👍

Over here in NZ we get all games on live. Unfortunately it's the middle of the night mostly so I record a couple and, if I can avoid the scores, I'll watch at least one other game. Usually end up getting up for the Everton games. If Everton play well and don't lose, I'll watch all the footy shows that week, round-ups etc - channel 58 is 24 hour footy channel. If Everton lose, I don't watch TV at all. I guess that answers the question.

Desperately trying to avowing getting involved in the Chris Wood vs DCL spat currently on another thread. Love Chris Wood and he's served our country well but, blimey, he's just a workhorse.

I thought it was obvious it was a joke. Sarcasm on forums used to be a thing.
Full credit btw for getting up in the middle of the night to watch Everton. Dedication or lunacy. Either way, respect.

Football fan but I've never given a shiz about other clubs and WTF they are, or are not, doing; any knowledge is by accident or gathered while searching EFC. Interested more about players than clubs. Madrid, United, RS whomever, they can all eat a Costco-sized bag-o-d*cks.

Everton, forever.
Costco do those? Hmmm interesting..............