777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd love @chicoazul to start a football finance blog called 'Financial-azul' and scam the Telegraph and Guardian.

I can just see it now: "Azul, a respected Everton blogger and financial expert, has revealed that a back channel has been opened with Newcastle's Saudi owners and that they are sensationally considering quitting the north east club to take on the Merseyside club".

Not sure you are getting this mate.

If the 777 deal goes belly up and the bills & creditors don't get paid then Moshiri has to act .
Either he does the right thing ( as he said he'll continue to fund it) , or he backtracks and doesn't pay up. He will bare the consequences either way.

Again he is the ONLY person in control of this.
I do get it. All is fine as long as he has money to keep bankrolling the club and paying debts. If hes said that he is happy to continue to fund the club and he has the money to do it then thats certainly good news. If he runs out of money he runs out of choices. Lets pray we dont get involved in 777 and we can wait for another better and happy buyer to come along whilst avoiding liquidation or administaration. I certainly dont want either!!!

I wish then that news outlets would use it even if it's just "The Esk (insert real name here) has said such and such"
Most of us know his name, but it seems like when he uses "The Esk" he morphs into some kind of an alter ego.
1715344968341.png

Not sure you are getting this mate.

If the 777 deal goes belly up and the bills & creditors don't get paid then Moshiri has to act .
Either he does the right thing ( as he said he'll continue to fund it) , or he backtracks and doesn't pay up. He will bare the consequences either way.

Again he is the ONLY person in control of this.

Except Dyche has said there will be a fire sale of our best players if no investors come forward .. and that we'd be buying low to replace them

They do .. or at least the Times does.
"Paul Quinn who owns and runs the website theesk.org ..."
If he doesn’t have a .com then he’s no better than Frank Azul at knowing what’s going on. If he says we’re going into admin then I’m reassured we’re not.

I'd love @chicoazul to start a football finance blog called 'Financial-azul' and scam the Telegraph and Guardian.

I can just see it now: "Azul, a respected Everton blogger and financial expert, has revealed that a back channel has been opened with Newcastle's Saudi owners and that they are sensationally considering quitting the north east club to take on the Merseyside club".
@chicoazul

SAY IT.....DO IT.

This I could get behind