Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Sign this RB with 1 year left on his contract:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/yukinari-sugawara/profil/spieler/405385

And this 18 year old LW with 2 goals and 7 assists in the Portuguese league with a contract expiring in June:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/roger/profil/spieler/906329

Then a RW and CM or 2. Business done.

WHAT DID I POST AT 10:54 PM YESTERDAY
I AM THE NEW TOFFEENUT

Well done @Syrup

I think the problem with Spurs is jealousy, it seems a long time ago now but at 1 point we were neck and neck with them.

Now they are seen as a team with plays quite regular European football and as much as they have kicked on, we have crashed and burnt.

I personally cant think of any other reason people dislike them, but im sure people will tell me.
Not jealous of what they’ve achieved because essentially other than a couple of runner up positions, they done bigger all, but I would say a little jealous of how they’re or perceived compared to us, but that’s a lot down to our inability to function as a club and market ourselves - it’s always irked me that we were one of the big five, now we’re not even considered one of the big six (understandably so) so I can rationalise my feelings, but I’m still content to dislike them 😂

Not jealous of what they’ve achieved because essentially other than a couple of runner up positions, they done bigger all, but I would say a little jealous of how they’re or perceived compared to us, but that’s a lot down to our inability to function as a club and market ourselves - it’s always irked me that we were one of the big five, now we’re not even considered one of the big six (understandably so) so I can rationalise my feelings, but I’m still content to dislike them 😂
It was always the same with United in the 80s for me.

We won everything and the sun always used to shine out of Uniteds arsehole in the media.

He won’t go to Spurs, he will end up at United, City, Arsenal or Madrid.
I think this would be my advice to him. Go now and end up at Spurs or Utd. Develop and establish at international level with us for a year, and get City or Real Madrid.

See one John Stones who didn't go to Chelsea, then got picked up by Pep a year later and now has a mountain of medals above his mantel piece.

I think the problem with Spurs is jealousy, it seems a long time ago now but at 1 point we were neck and neck with them.

Now they are seen as a team that plays quite regular European football and as much as they have kicked on, we have crashed and burnt.

I personally cant think of any other reason people dislike them, but im sure people will tell me.
I know many Spurs fans. They look down at Everton - they see us as has been paupers. Their fans are truly arrogant as well. On par with RS level arrogance.

That Andreas Pereira (or Paulinha - but no chamnce of that) would be perfect for us and would be a fan favourite in no time.
No reason to leave Fulham - unless we paid the wages and some kind of 'bonus'.
While we're at it that Robinson is a tidy player !

Guy after the game on Saturday in the pub, said he was Branthwaites barber had tickets from him for the match and a load of pictures on his phone, he was telling everyone who would listen that he is going to United absolutely a done deal, also said he has been told he will be in the England Squad and has been told by Southgate the he will start against Bosnia on 3rd June.
Said Amad Diallo will come the other way probably nonsense but he was adamant and told us to put money on it!

Guy after the game on Saturday in the pub, said he was Branthwaites barber had tickets from him for the match and a load of pictures on his phone, he was telling everyone who would listen that he is going to United absolutely a done deal, also said he has been told he will be in the England Squad and has been told by Southgate the he will start against Bosnia on 3rd June.
Said Amad Diallo will come the other way probably nonsense but he was adamant and told us to put money on it!
This is what the transfer thread is all about.
More please

He is making a huge mistake going to Utd imo, probably a load of nonsense though.