Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some people keep in mind that the PL will accept nothing less than Arsenal winning to make it dramatic. If Arsenal dont dominate early and take a lead, there will be a host of terrible calls against us to ensure that.

I hope some people keep in mind that the PL will accept nothing less than Arsenal winning to make it dramatic. If Arsenal dont dominate early and take a lead, there will be a host of terrible calls against us to ensure that.
I don’t think it will come to that.

Much as I dislike Dyche, one of his defensive specials where we all stick into the pen box and no team can get past us will do fine. Pickford to save their obligatory pen.

I can’t stick Arsenal these days, I would love to be the ones ruining their title push.

Dont care at all with pep saying is no chance we will win screw everyother team in this league. I would just like to see a performance for pride and well back up the fantastic support we have had this season from cerybfan to the 1878 fans going out the way for protest against point deducion or well any blue his season. We have again had to show how amazing this fanbase is and would love just get a result for us to reward the hard work of the players and us fans

Guarateed lose, 3 or 4 to nil...

1716065217601.webp

Just in the PL era??? Even worse!

1716065296827.webp

I want us to win. It's been a good run. But if West Ham turn up for Moyes' last game, and they win , and Arsenal win, it would be wonderful to see City, with a hundred or more fair play breaches still to be dealt with, fall flat on their faces.

And a hat trick for Gomes would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back