Homepage Article Let A Thousand Flowers Bloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
There's a new article on our homepage.

@catcherintherye with 'Let A Thousand Flowers Bloom'

Good read catcher you truly are the "independent variable" that makes GOT have class.

Just something I've always wanted to ask you..

Do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater / Funny - TV Tropes

There's a new article on our homepage.

@catcherintherye with 'Let A Thousand Flowers Bloom'

@catcherintherye now known as @MaoTse Tung. :) Good read.

Good interesting read. I think all in all, it highlights how important it is to have a manager like Ancelotti managing us, when you consider the improvement in players who had been average at best, along with a couple of players that we signed, who almost certainly wouldn’t come here had we had a different manager. Obviously the pandemic helps and may well help us more in the future depending on how badly hit the ’top six’ get and how they cope with it in future, which you could probably say about us to a certain extent. However a different manager and it’s very likely we’d be writing this season off at this point.

My concern is we have lost £250m in the past 2 years which falls foul of the FFP.

If we qualify for Europe, we may have to sell the players that we bought to help us qualify.

Good read catcher you truly are the "independent variable" that makes GOT have class.

Just something I've always wanted to ask you..

Do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?

Haha thanks mate, and I'm not sure I'm qualified to comment on that!

Mao's quote is "Let a hundred flowers bloom; let a hundred schools of thought contend."

Surprised @davek hasn't rushed in on this!

My contention is that Carlo is a bloody good manager & that's about the size of it. If we're good enough, we'll do well. If we're not, we won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.