Chicoazul's Everton v Man City Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Just keep going straight, you can't miss it;

Nice one Chico.

I loved the bit about it‘s the journey not the destination, because that is really it. Having seen us win 4 titles and various cups, I always remember that in the day afterwards there was an empty feeling because it was over, done and finished, and all the joy was indeed in the journey of the season.

We had a beautiful journey at the start of the season, now we seem either to be in sunlight or a dark tunnel, and there’s too many bleeding tunnels.....

Chico, you should have taken your phone to the glaziers in St. Anne St,they used to do a large window for half a crown ( 121/2 p) £260!,could have bought a house for that in those days.

Anyway loved your take on the City game, as usual.

Nice one Chico.

I loved the bit about it‘s the journey not the destination, because that is really it. Having seen us win 4 titles and various cups, I always remember that in the day afterwards there was an empty feeling because it was over, done and finished, and all the joy was indeed in the journey of the season.

We had a beautiful journey at the start of the season, now we seem either to be in sunlight or a dark tunnel, and there’s too many bleeding tunnels.....
Spot on mate and good example from when it did happen! Always said the anticipation is as good or better than the arrival. Got to enjoy the journey, even if you don’t get there, as that’s what it’s about. I’ve seen enough this season to believe our GPS seems to be working this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.