Homepage Article Farhad Moshiri on ESL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant

“Every facet of it is against the very idea of British football. Football clubs are community assets. They belong to fans and their communities.

This sums up the difference between our owners and the greedy RS ones
indeed, not even people’s own assets (such as houses) belong to them when Big Red are involved.

They’ll hoover them up as well to keep their wheels turning

They're all newcomers anyway the so called big 6 - none of them was founder members of the Football League. Let them go and the game will prosper with the backing of true football fans proud of their teams and their community.

Screenshot_20210420-122437_Chrome.jpg

Remember this ?...phew.

Bullet well & truly dodged.

30(?)pts deduction all round - then start playing hard ball
Yep. Actually a 30 point immediate deduction effective from now should be considered. Arsenal would be relegated and potentially Spurs. Could only see City come out of that in the top 4 (hell they could probably still win it they're that far superior a team to all the others in the league).

Not a bad idea. And if they keep on with it. Bin them

I hate that this is on my mind. But I have to ask - do we believe him when he says we’d never join? Do we think that if we would have been invited to this, that Moshiri really would have said no? I don’t know the answer, but I think it’s worth considering. It’s easy for all of us supporters outside the Silly Six to point our fingers, but how many of our clubs would have done the same thing given the chance?

I’d love to know whether the Everton board was actually approached - I’ve not see this question asked.
and before someone says why would we.... well look at who is backing us...

I hate that this is on my mind. But I have to ask - do we believe him when he says we’d never join? Do we think that if we would have been invited to this, that Moshiri really would have said no? I don’t know the answer, but I think it’s worth considering. It’s easy for all of us supporters outside the Silly Six to point our fingers, but how many of our clubs would have done the same thing given the chance?
Yeah, my thinking too.

30(?)pts deduction all round - then start playing hard ball
Why 30? Man City would still finish with around 50 points?

Why not 80 point deduction so they literally have to win every game to stay in the division they're playing. Also make them start in the 5th division.

Status
Not open for further replies.