New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he is a huge bone of contention with them. Yes, some calls for him to go back to them, but just as many saying they wouldn't have him back because of his awful football. Do you regularly speak to newcastle fans about it? Or are you making assumptions off a few comments you have seen from some fans?

Serious question, do you like the style of football he has played in the last 6/7 years?
when you say the last 6-7 years, you mean at Newcastle. And there, he took over a doomed team and wasn't given any money, so I think it's a little unfair to damn him for aesthetics. the facts are he's won championship and cups, and signed some of the very best players in the world. He was a whisker away from getting Bruno Fernandes, he knows good players. Concerns on the footballing side do not exist for me. Especially after the absolute sheite we had to watch in the last six months.

I suggest you read his blog. He did a weekly blog of his time in China, its a very good read and I'm sure if people on here took the time to read it, they would absolutely change their opinion of the man, instead of spouting absolute nonsense as if it were facts.

Games up, you are in fact the poster formerly known as @Ricky Rider and you’ve switched your affection from Siggurdson to Benitez lol

I've been calling for the tunnels and the gateway to be blocked off for some time now, Rafael potentially joining Everton is perhaps the strongest case there has been for it.

Not quite sure why you would want to block yourself away from gods country but fair enough!

1624382945621.jpeg

I suggest you read his blog. He did a weekly blog of his time in China, its a very good read and I'm sure if people on here took the time to read it, they would absolutely change their opinion of the man, instead of spouting absolute nonsense as if it were facts.
Come on Guillem, turn the computer off pal. You’re not changing anyone’s mind you silly sausage.

All very RickyRyder now mate, just waiting for the graphs and charts to appear next

when you say the last 6-7 years, you mean at Newcastle. And there, he took over a doomed team and wasn't given any money, so I think it's a little unfair to damn him for aesthetics. the facts are he's won championship and cups, and signed some of the very best players in the world. He was a whisker away from getting Bruno Fernandes, he knows good players. Concerns on the footballing side do not exist for me. Especially after the absolute sheite we had to watch in the last six months.

So because we have been dull to watch for the past six months (no argument there by the way) you are OK with watching even more of it? Even better, watching it whilst Everton fans argue with each other every week?

I don't see how this can fail!

The only way this would remotely work is if we get locked down for another season. He may somewhat stand a chance then.

Status
Not open for further replies.