New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you say the last 6-7 years, you mean at Newcastle. And there, he took over a doomed team and wasn't given any money, so I think it's a little unfair to damn him for aesthetics. the facts are he's won championship and cups, and signed some of the very best players in the world. He was a whisker away from getting Bruno Fernandes, he knows good players. Concerns on the footballing side do not exist for me. Especially after the absolute sheite we had to watch in the last six months.
Mate it wasn't a doomed team. You've already been told they were a single point off of safety when he took over an he failed.

Give it up man.

Last edited:

when you say the last 6-7 years, you mean at Newcastle. And there, he took over a doomed team and wasn't given any money, so I think it's a little unfair to damn him for aesthetics. the facts are he's won championship and cups, and signed some of the very best players in the world. He was a whisker away from getting Bruno Fernandes, he knows good players. Concerns on the footballing side do not exist for me. Especially after the absolute sheite we had to watch in the last six months.
As if you are still going on about him winning the championship with a team that outspent every other one in the league twice over.

Did you know Moyes nearly signed Petr Cech and we almost had Haaland signed up? Counts for nothing now. Same as him almost signing Fernandes.

This is a comically bad defense of the fat mess.

Last edited:
I suggest you read his blog. He did a weekly blog of his time in China, its a very good read and I'm sure if people on here took the time to read it, they would absolutely change their opinion of the man, instead of spouting absolute nonsense as if it were facts.
If he’s written a blog, most of that will be his opinion of things.
I suggest you read his blog. He did a weekly blog of his time in China, its a very good read and I'm sure if people on here took the time to read it, they would absolutely change their opinion of the man, instead of spouting absolute nonsense as if it were facts.

Should we read ‘mein kampf’ to get a sense of perspective on the other side of that story too?

If he’s written a blog, most of that will be his opinion of things.

Should we read ‘mein kampf’ to get a sense of perspective on the other side of that story too?
The best part that I read was when he pulled a fit bird and didn’t realise it was a fella.
He just flipped it over he said.

Absolute scenes apparently.

Mr Benitez proudly shows off this rs baby boy named @Theoneandonly.
Rafa Benitez Book Signing -  Easons, O'Connell Street, Dublin

atm

Rafael Benitez
1/3
Nuno Espirito Santo
9/2
Paulo Fonseca
12/1
Graham Potter
14/1
Roberto Martinez
14/1