2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s obviously lacking match fitness but Gideon our pathetic injury situation what other options do we have. Barely a few weeks into the season and DCL Richalrison and Tosun are all injured at the same time.

Perhaps another manager needs to be fired before someone at Everton wakes up and starts looking at out utterly useless medical team.

He’s obviously lacking match fitness but Gideon our pathetic injury situation what other options do we have. Barely a few weeks into the season and DCL Richalrison and Tosun are all injured at the same time.

Perhaps another manager needs to be fired before someone at Everton wakes up and starts looking at out utterly useless medical team.

We were getting two injuries a week all season last season. 5 weeks into this one and we have 5 first teamers including somehow our goalkeeper, out for several weeks each already. I don’t understand how people can’t see there’s an issue with our fitness/conditioning regime.

Richarlison is going to pick up injuries all season he’s been playing a stupid amount of football it’s not sustainable. A sensible club would be aware of that and plan for it but not us.

I've slept on it, took my time and analysed the facts , crunched the numbers, deliberated, digested and congitated, grilled, fried and oven baked my opinion.

That's the worst front man performance I've seen from an Everton striker.

Hands down, that beat anything Niasse, Angell, Barlow, Max Moore, Spencer, Newell, Johnston, Beattie ever served up. There'll be be more I've missed.

That shot in the 2nd half lol looked like Peter Kay in the old Boddingtons advert where he volleys the ball into the sky and says "av it"

Absolutely shocking performance. Looks like he'd struggle to close down a snail if that was asked of him.

He's going to need to massively improve his output and get amongst the goals sharpish because that level of performance last night ain't going to cut it. Awful management to give him that long.

We are trying to play fast football on the break. No matter how match fit he is, he’s not going to fit in. He fits in well in a Burnley team, not ours.
This.

we end up playing percentage football, build up slow, pinging the ball left and right just to pump in crosses after crosses because that’s the only way he can score.

When a fast break reaches rondon, the attacking speed is completely ruin as he can’t carry the ball, can’t run, can’t contribute in any meaningful way to move the ball forward, very often ends up in a back pass.

completely destroy our style of play.

I've slept on it, took my time and analysed the facts , crunched the numbers, deliberated, digested and congitated, grilled, fried and oven baked my opinion.

That's the worst front man performance I've seen from an Everton striker.

Hands down, that beat anything Niasse, Angell, Barlow, Max Moore, Spencer, Newell, Johnston, Beattie ever served up. There'll be be more I've missed.

That shot in the 2nd half lol looked like Peter Kay in the old Boddingtons advert where he volleys the ball into the sky and says "av it"

Absolutely shocking performance. Looks like he'd struggle to close down a snail if that was asked of him.

He's going to need to massively improve his output and get amongst the goals sharpish because that level of performance last night ain't going to cut it. Awful management to give him that long.

Imre Varadi, Bakayoko, John Spencer, Tommy Johnson, Jo, Rod Belfit

To be honest I’m not sure we needed to see his performance last night to confirm this fella is gash. Could of told you that 5 years ago when he was 27, now he’s 32!

Status
Not open for further replies.