2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they say salary payment agreed with Everton............let's hope that doesn't mean we are having to subsidise his wages.
£50 an a bag of chips a week. It was never about the money as we can't replace him now anyway so it made no odds.

He would have played if manager was willing to pick him. He wanted minutes, or he wouldn't have gone to Qatar.

Yeah but at the same time mate you see other clubs selling players who offer nothing or have no reputation within football for plenty of money.

Our problem is we have handed out large contracts to players who don't deserve them and they are then not willing to drop their wage demands in the next club.
i agree though the players we are trying to move on are approaching or are over 30,so the sell on value is always going to be low!

i agree though the players we are trying to move on are approaching or are over 30,so the sell on value is always going to be low!

Low I can live with, I understand resale value drops over certain age - but we recoup nothing am sure I seen a table the other day and we have only recouped on like 3 or 4 players out of 30 odd signed.

At the end of the day

he is leaving because he can’t get minutes at Everton which is crazy when you think about it

a thin squad with injuries and he has to go to Qatar to get minutes because well, both him and Mr. Mediocrity Benitez can’t put egos aside

Man both of these guys piss me off
theres a reason he has to go all the way to qatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.