2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most import thing is we don't make anymore mistakes like this, Everton need to understand who we are and were we are, James was just as much of a waste of time as Carlo, have we got some delusions of grandeur or something and think these types will fit in at the club, because they don't, i just hope they understand that now.

And that stat Tweet with him being 1st and 2nd at certain things, thats an embarassing too, last season we were terrible, being 1st at anything last season is hardly anything to get excited about when everyone else was so bad.
Moshiri is ultimatley responsible for bringing these freeloaders in. He loves his "star" managers - and that led to the ultimate dead beat James ending up here.

It was a piss take at Everton's (huge) expense. And what REALLY gets on my tits is the people who offered / still offer support for that pair of frauds Ancelotti and James.

blue-union-protest-611803154.jpg

All these years we thought it was Dave with the cake.

And now we know.

Thank you

“I will not accept second best.”

“I will accept Benitez as my saviour”

LOL

I am confused, i thought the FSW lovers were pleased with the start to the season with James still here, its only when this transfer emerged over the weekend that the wheels have quickly fallen off
Wheels fallen off?

We'll be 5th on Saturday night. What wheels where?

Moshiri is ultimatley responsible for bringing these freeloaders in. He loves his "star" managers - and that led to the ultimate dead beat James ending up here.

It was a piss take at Everton's (huge) expense. And what REALLY gets on my tits is the people who offered / still offer support for that pair of frauds Ancelotti and James.
Benitez currently has full control over Everton transfers, just like Carlo before him. He has the final say. It's not how it should work, because it's not sustainable, but the manager has the power.

Benitez hasn't had enough money this summer. That's not on Benitez, nobody is saying it is. However, with the money we did have, we have brought in exactly who he has wanted, and he even dismissed RB targets (why Brands only had 3 lined up is beyond me, like). That's fine, but we need to stop pretending we're in a DoF structure because we aren't, and we need to stop acting like we're learning any lessons, because we aren't.

Benitez currently has full control over Everton transfers, just like Carlo before him. He has the final say. It's not how it should work, because it's not sustainable, but the manager has the power.

Benitez hasn't had enough money this summer. That's not on Benitez, nobody is saying it is. However, with the money we did have, we have brought in exactly who he has wanted, and he even dismissed RB targets (why Brands only had 3 lined up is beyond me, like). That's fine, but we need to stop pretending we're in a DoF structure because we aren't, and we need to stop acting like we're learning any lessons, because we aren't.
lol lol lol

It’s just so sad how people like yourself are so willing to accept the 5th place trophy because you think a small cub like ours should be happy with Benitez taking us there after 4 games.
5th place trophy? I'll take that after Fraudcelotti got us the 10th place trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.