Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best possible team. I know Godfrey at RB is bad but Holgate is 100% worse

After his two goal-costing mistakes against Villa, RB has made Digne Captain. My style of management (I hope) is to encourage people when things are going badly.

I like this. I had three and a half years of a controlling bully who eventually broke my health for six months.

Much prefer the arm around the shoulder and encouragement.

After his two goal-costing mistakes against Villa, RB has made Digne Captain. My style of management (I hope) is to encourage people when things are going badly.

I like this. I had three and a half years of a controlling bully who eventually broke my health for six months.

Much prefer the arm around the shoulder and encouragement.
He was captain in the week too. I know people seem to think he's bad now but he isn't and is still going to play every match he's fit for a good long while here so he should get the armband.

Lets hope the lads starting can get the job done because that is possibly the worst Everton bench i have seen in 20 years.

Enough in the starting 11 to beat Norwich though so don't feck about or let us down blues. Nothing less than 3 points is acceptable against these nobodies.

COYB's

Lets hope the lads starting can get the job done because that is possibly the worst Everton bench i have seen in 20 years.

Enough in the starting 11 to beat Norwich though so don't feck about or let us down blues. Nothing less than 3 points is acceptable against these nobodies.

COYB's
£500 million well spent

Reactions: Lob

COYB's
8-0 win and we go top lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lob

Pathetic that Gbamin Gomes Delph James Siggurdson Nkonkou Kean aren’t on this bench. What a complete and utter failure right across the board at Everton. Transfers, fitness, conditioning, player discipline, just terrible across all fronts.

Two points. I don't think you can blame Moshiri for the players signed - managers probably, but players? And Rondon, in spite of all his current fitness issues might just be the man to do the job for us today.

£500 million well spent
Indeed and almost all of it wasted. It is absolutely mind boggling when you think about it. Enough money there for the club to be in a position to be regularly challenging for things every single year if there was anyone competent running the club which there most definitely is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.