2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even worth talking about him going to newcastle he is happy here is something he has wanted along time to be back in the city. We havent got the same money as newcastle but there is still money here, new stadium to bring more money in. I am still hopeful good things will happen for the club nsno

Not even worth talking about him going to newcastle he is happy here is something he has wanted along time to be back in the city. We havent got the same money as newcastle but there is still money here, new stadium to bring more money in. I am still hopeful good things will happen for the club nsno
We're a bigger club than Newcastle in every sense, not in the least bit worried about him wanting to go back there.

No chance we are losing him to them, I'm not even worried about it, Rafael wont be letting us down, he ismt a rat like Carlo with an eye on another job.

Steady one calling Newcastle "elite"

They could easily go down this year
I’ve had this conversation about ten times today. They are still at risk of going down this season they aren’t a good team at all. They might now be the richest club on the planet but they won’t be buying a whole squad of players in January to match that.

I'm no fan of his but I'd say he most definitely knows where his home is and it's most definitely Merseyside.
Still hate the fat blert though.
I really like him and think he will bring us a trophy. Gray for the goal at OT. How long since we have seen such fight? Townsend.. who would not want him? In a short space of time Benitez has given us some fight and self respect. Really pleased so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.