Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worrying. No news, no real communication about DCL/Richy.... The WHU website already jubilantly reporting we're missing 5 players...
The WHU website are taking that info directly from EFC website which as you pointed out isn't a very good source of up to date info

With over half our first XI out due to injury (Everton that!), I sadly do not see much joy for us this w’end.

2-0 to the Moyesiah

I think this game is a lot more difficult then the Utd game as Moyes has given these a proper footballing identity. I would be happy with 1 point from this but being at home we should be able to sneak the 3 especially if we get the main injuries back

I've an inkling that Moist is going to do us over on Sunday.
How times change. A few seasons back we were bankers in this fixture.
1-1
242692_gallery.jpg

They'll be lucky to get nil, as the saying goes.

"Everton have won more Premier League games (27) and scored more Premier League goals (87) against West Ham than they have versus any other side in the competition."

Horses for courses.
I think they've won 3 of the last 6 Prem league games at Goodison though.?

Our two best managers since big Joe in one picture.

Going to be an emotional afternoon regardless of the result.

Think they'll be more than a few shedding a tear seeing both on the touchline.
Our best manager since Royle definitely - and another legendary Merseyside manager who pissed his pants and insulted our club cos his big spending club couldnt beat Moyes low spending side. Fb Why would anyone be crying seeing both. Remorse? Regret? Disgust?maybe. Surely there'd be no hero worship of a man who hasn't done anytihing besides winning 4 league games for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.