2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alarm bells started for me in the 5 minutes he had v Burnley on his debut. He’d been talking about how he was desperate to do well and how the fans would love his 100% committed style.
And then he came on and sauntered around like it was a testimonial. I still haven’t seen him sprint.
Thats the problem Mac, we have seen him sprint, that awkward flailing about in his yellow deep sea diver's boots is what counts as sprinting on planet Rondon.

With Lewin rumoured to be our til Christmas we can’t go on with this donkey leading the line, only one solution, bring a blue home

2EE96428-F396-42DF-91BF-5DD2FFC81AC3.jpeg

Everyone would like to think he would eventually prove a sound back up signing. I have grave doubts he will. His body language during the Hammers game said a lot about his own view of the world. He just knows he is shlit and does not know how to get over it. Down to the experts on the coaching side maybe with a counsellor.

Scary thing is, that abysmal display was after our rondon having had two weeks full tilt training with he's best mate Benitez, to get himself match fit.

What have the young lads got to do to get a game ahead of this fella, as he looks completely finished?!

Need Richy and/or DCL back asap to take the decision of dropping Rondon away from Benitez!

A Rondon on at 75 minutes against tiring defences isn't the same as a Rondon on from the first minute against defences not tired.

He was a cheap ass signing to offer something to chuck off the bench as a 3rd choice CF.

The fact we were financially unable to bring in a CF able to offer more should be what fans are more angry about.
How tired do you think Premier League defenders get?

You pick some very strange hills to die on.

Status
Not open for further replies.