New Everton Stadium Discussion

Great news if he’s back, hopefully the WHS shackles have come off and perhaps he can add a few improvements

Dont do twitter, whats he coming back to do???Changes to the design?? Capacity??

It's going to be more ceremonial than anything else, the general size and shape is done. He may get a remit to dress the insides, or a tweak here or there but I wouldn't expect anything drastic.

It's going to be more ceremonial than anything else, the general size and shape is done. He may get a remit to dress the insides, or a tweak here or there but I wouldn't expect anything drastic.
The one thing about the revised designs that doesn't sit right with me is the stepped plaza. I really hope Dan at least has some input on integrating that better.

I like the idea of it, very much, but I don't think the execution matches the quality of the rest of the build:

Everton-West-Stand-updated-.jpg

It's pure concrete. It needs breaking up with something, or it needs to fit with the brick and glass of the rest of the facade better.

The one thing about the revised designs that doesn't sit right with me is the stepped plaza. I really hope Dan at least has some input on integrating that better.

I like the idea of it, very much, but I don't think the execution matches the quality of the rest of the build:

View attachment 143111

It's pure concrete. It needs breaking up with something, or it needs to fit with the brick and glass of the rest of the facade better.
i agree with you, never liked the concrete steps

View attachment 143111

I agree, It's the right idea, just executed poorly