• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get you Kevin mate.

You wanted Silva oot

You wanted Ancelotti oot

You want Benitez oot

You called Moyes a nothing manager now you would have him back.

Now you want a bloke who's below us in the table whilst claiming our position is awful

its all a bit "arl man shouting at the clouds" at this stage.
It's very tedious

Benitez is doing great. We've had our worst injury record this season as far back as I can remember and still right around where we can expect to be at this stage of his tenure. It's a process and will take time.

Blame can only be attached when he's had a few windows and his own team is forming. If they don't perform then by all means criticise Rafael.

Brilliant result considering that we are still without our best centre-half, our best midfielder and our only centre-forward. We were also hard done by by the officials.

To be honest I was expecting us to get hammered because Spurs will be buoyant given that they’ve just appointed arguably the best manager in world football. They’ve also got probably the best striker in Premier League history in Harry Kane - he will almost certainly surpass Alan Shearer in terms of Premier League goals scored.

Benitez is doing great. We've had our worst injury record this season as far back as I can remember and still right around where we can expect to be at this stage of his tenure. It's a process and will take time.

Blame can only be attached when he's had a few windows and his own team is forming. If they don't perform then by all means criticise Rafael.

he’s not doing great but ok his tactics and subs are crazy, but he needs money

so since I tend to post in here rather than other threads I may as put my thoughts.

I was delighted with our pace , passion and aggression and I was happy with the change to three in the middle which I felt we needed . I thought the manager set that up well and had motivated the players . I haven’t seen it again but Ultimately I feel robbed by VAR .

My negative would be that I thought we constantly looked for the cross despite having no presence upfront , richarlison isn’t a target man, In the traditional sense so the tactics didn’t suit him although he worked hard . I was happy with some changes the manager made but other bits seemed ineffective, that said I didn’t think a point was on the cards so I’ll take it

Brilliant result considering that we are still without our best centre-half, our best midfielder and our only centre-forward. We were also hard done by by the officials.

To be honest I was expecting us to get hammered because Spurs will be buoyant given that they’ve just appointed arguably the best manager in world football. They’ve also got probably the best striker in Premier League history in Harry Kane - he will almost certainly surpass Alan Shearer in terms of Premier League goals scored.
I agree. New manage4 bounce and all that.

Can’t believe we’ve only beaten Tottenham at Goodison 5 times since the 1980s. Abysmal record.

Delighted with today’s result, though, given that we’re still missing three or four of our best players.

Take away the RS’ best defender, their best midfielder and their main goal scorer and they would probably struggle against the likes of Spurs. Or West Ham… ?

He's really unfortunate to lose our best centre half, best midfielder, two forwards.
I dont mind him. I'd rather he was given time as I cba with changing managers again.
Hopefully we don't get drilled by Liverpool otherwise I see his position as possibly untenable.
He will have a least 18 months hopfully, his position might become possibly untenable with the fans but within the club no chance, they wont even be thinking of a replacement unless our survival is a worry, which obviously thats one thing we dont have to worry about

I would call 1 win in 8 in free fall. We may scrape something against Brentford but its guaranteed defeats (hammerings really) in 3 of the next 4

You would have had today down as a defeat but it wasn’t.

I’m not worried at all about us under Benitez. The same usual players will try their best to throw him under a bus because they know he’ll have them out but Moshiri will back this manager over any of the players, the party is over for them. Due to that some of them are actually starting to put some effort in, ffs even Delph has crawled off the treatment table to put a shift in.

He’s putting players with pace across the front four of the pitch and when he can two competent midfielders behind him. It’s only when we dip into players behind this that the problems start (e.g when Delph ent off and Davies came on and we lost all composure completely)

Its clear to me that already he sees Davies as his last choice in midfield, and Holgate has lost his trust in defence. Iwobi has slipped down the pecking order as well. He just needs to finally sort out Keane and Coleman and we’ll be close to a decent 11.

He will have a least 18 months hopfully, his position might become possibly untenable with the fans but within the club no chance, they wont even be thinking of a replacement unless our survival is a worry, which obviously thats one thing we dont have to worry about

My concern is that the club bow to fan pressure.
He's had rotten luck since being appointed. I know he's made some mistakes too but I genuinely think we're about four to six points worse off because of loss of DCL, Richy and Doucoure.

Take the three main attacking threats out of any team and they're up against it.
It impacts the team greatly.

My concern is that the club bow to fan pressure.
He's had rotten luck since being appointed. I know he's made some mistakes too but I genuinely think we're about four to six points worse off because of loss of DCL, Richy and Doucoure.

Take the three main attacking threats out of any team and they're up against it.
It impacts the team greatly.
We don’t have the money to change manager. He is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.