2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knife still being sharpened for Wednesday.

No matter how poor the squad is and how much the likes of Brands are to blame, Benitez couldn't manage the team he has in the last half dozen games. Very poor.

In fact, the only thing that might save him for me is if Brands got sacked instead.

A game in which we dominated possession, something Rafael was getting berated for last week. A game in which we also had 3 times as many shots as Brentford and more shots on target.

If DCL and Richarlison were playing, we would have beaten them today.

Brother, we know you're not an Everton fan, it's fine, theres plenty of non everton users on here

Just stop pretending to be one, it's odd

No matter how poor the squad is and how much the likes of Brands are to blame, Benitez couldn't manage the team he has in the last half dozen games. Very poor.

In fact, the only thing that might save him for me is if Brands got sacked instead.
Hopefully after the RS tear us to bits it will be a Brands and FSW double sacking.

I wonder what he promised to do when he took the job, having assessed the squad so deeply and based on his wealth of experience, factored in missing key players?

I think he'll need a win, that's all I can see that will buy him enough time. Today was another shocking performance, anything like that on Wednesday and the rs will make it look like a Basketball score.

Status
Not open for further replies.