2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squad is of course crap, but it's his tactics and his instructions we are seeing on the pitch every week. If there's no real plan from one game to the next and we're always 2nd best on show, that's at the managers door. For 8 million quid a year you'd think a guy with a CV of trophies would be able to have a match plan and do a bit of coaching.
Yes, I agree he should be doing better but I don’t think u can sack him this early since most of this mess is not due to him. Saying they though, I didn’t want him in the first place so if he were to be sacked, i wouldn’t have an issue with it either

Knife still being sharpened for Wednesday.

No matter how poor the squad is and how much the likes of Brands are to blame, Benitez couldn't manage the team he has in the last half dozen games. Very poor.

In fact, the only thing that might save him for me is if Brands got sacked instead.
He's Moshiri's boy, he's not getting sacked. He just been given a board position, so unless Moshiri pulls rank, wouldn't he have to vote for his own dismissal?!?

How the hell does a man given 5 months and no money get blamed for anything?

Utterly ridiculous.

Evertonians need to wake up here and get their targets in order.

No wonder the board and DoF can take the piss.
We are markedly worse than last year. Only one variable has changed.

Our owner and board are a car crash and need punting but the idea that a man who continuously picks Salomon Rondon, despite him contributing the square root of nothing in 10 matches, cannot be blameless.

We are markedly worse than last year. Only one variable has changed.

Our owner and board are a car crash and need punting but the idea that a man who continuously picks Salomon Rondon, despite him contributing the square root of nothing in 10 matches, cannot be blameless.
Utterly daft.

The echo defending him of course. Completely out of touch with fans as always.
That's a sign he's safe. I notice Kirkbride has been offering coded messages to the fans. Basically Benitez is under pressure but the owner knows how much he's handed to him.

I mean, if you lose some of your best players then you adapt.

You play deep, disciplined, defensive and you fight like fook for every ball.You carve out 0-0’s 1-1’s. However Benitez puts out a team every week that do none of this. We are disorganised, cowardly, lazy, poorly drilled and lacking in confidence and composure.

This is on Benitez - he has failed massively.

There are other culprits such as Brands that need to be addressed also but that’s for another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.