2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an in-house media team and website he could use instead of a Murdoch owned shock jock outlet
I suspect more people will listen to the radio than read the club website. I'm not defending him by the way just saying he is putting a message out whether he is doing it in a way that some fans prefer or not.

That has largely been my thoughts throughout this session. The problems lie much deeper than just the manger and we really need stability.

While Benitez was never going to be given time by the Goodison crowd and he seems to be stubbornly doubling down on his decisions to compensate. Perhaps the most troubling thing is that he has become a human shield for a failing board that hired him and a group of players who know they can deliver half arsed performances with little jeopardy because the manager will shoulder the blame and we cannot afford to sell them cheaply or replace them effectively.

That doesn't fall at Benitez's door, that's on the board.
A lot of people seem to be saying this but it isn't happening most of the anger is being directed at the board not Benitez. The heckling last night was at Brands and Kenwright the chants were sack the board the banner was aimed at the board. Everybody knows where the faults start but that doesn't excuse the manager when he's not picking up points and his tactics and team selections are crap every week.

Just for the record, I didn't want the fat kopite, but he's been dealt a bad hand, no money and injuries. Rondon is on him though. Not arsed if we keep him or sack him. This club is on its arse either way. I can't see this crop of players having any fight to stay up. All mercenaries on inflated wages.

Beyond caring. Reap what you sow.

Think the fans should do the same. Knock going the games. Basically show how apathetic we are about it.

Leave them alone to figure out their failures as they're not listening.
Was thinking at the match last night instead of abuse at the end instead there wasn’t a fan left in the ground by final whistle just leave these players to an empty stadium . Just something different to show them how pathetic and spineless they were

I miss Carlo so much yeno...

He had Klopp’s number.

If Richarlison or Davies could finish like semi competent footballers we would have beaten their kids about 5-0 in that first half in the cup, and then would have won at Goodison as well. We then drew at Goodison and won at Anfield the season after.

Always felt like he had the tactical answer to Klopp.

Just for the record, I didn't want the fat kopite, but he's been dealt a bad hand, no money and injuries. Rondon is on him though. Not arsed if we keep him or sack him. This club is on its arse either way. I can't see this crop of players having any fight to stay up. All mercenaries on inflated wages.
He's a crap manager compounding a crap squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.