2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"but injuries etc etc"

We've had a fully fit 11 yesterday minus DCL and mina, mina of which misses a lot of games anyway.

He's shocking, I wouldn't mind if we were showing something but we cannot defend at all, something he's supposed to be good at setting up
Mina isn't even THAT good. He is just the best of a poor bunch. They all have massive flaws in their game.

I want to know what he’s been working on in practice, it’s not defending or general passing the ball to a blue shirt. It’s as if they’ve never played together before.

The most shocking thing last night was Matip in the first minute having a free header from a corner, right in the middle of the 6 yard box.
How was it possible to send them out so badly organised?

Here‘s a thought ….

Allow Benitez to carry on .. we get relegated. Him sacked, a young up and coming manager appointed. Club resets in the Championship

Or drop like Stoke.

Jeez
I cant tell if you're being serious.
The best shot we have as a club is hanging on for dear lives to PL status till we move to BMD and then hoping Moshiri cashes in for some proper owners.
Until then, I'm not bothered if we fire a manager who cant win games.

I want to know what he’s been working on in practice, it’s not defending or general passing the ball to a blue shirt. It’s as if they’ve never played together before.

I still can't believe how open we were in the first 20 minutes. A manager who has made a career out of being able to frustrate the opposition suddenly felt like setting us up for an absolute spanking.

The most shocking thing last night was Matip in the first minute having a free header from a corner, right in the middle of the 6 yard box.

Have you seen the way we attack corners down the other end? Everyone stood inside the six yard box with no one running onto the ball.

Not that it matters with every ball being smashed into the near post anyway...

"but injuries etc etc"

We've had a fully fit 11 yesterday minus DCL and mina, mina of which misses a lot of games anyway.

He's shocking, I wouldn't mind if we were showing something but we cannot defend at all, something he's supposed to be good at setting up
See that’s what I thought at least we would be ? A good solid well drained team but the fact we played quite high up letting a side with pace come at us with space in behind was terrible. Add to that we have Micheal Keane in that back four.

Mina isn't even THAT good. He is just the best of a poor bunch. They all have massive flaws in their game.
I disagree on Mina I think he's a really good defender but unfortunately just unreliable. But he's stripped digne of his only really quality which is getting forward and whipping balls in, hes leaving the defence so exposed on the counter with his set up.

Any Everton fan could have told you yesterday we needed a midfield 3 against the rs.

I despise the man

That’s what I keep saying, the best part of last seasons team was the well drilled defence, ok there was City away at the end of the season, but, other than that we were, over all, solid in defence and very well organised at set pieces at either end of the pitch, you know, those things you work on in training. Different thing now though, the master tactician has seen fit to change it all around and now nobody seems to know who is supposed to be doing what,

Status
Not open for further replies.