2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that was one of the reasons he was given the job?
It has the hallmarks of Kenwright's traditions of yes men, a tried and tested techniques that Moshiri seems to have picked up.
I suspected that too. Benitez given the job but not financially backed? It almost felt like he was set up to fail.
I feel for the man on a human level, coming to a club that dislike you is one and then not to be backed in the transfer market. You also don't get a sense that the board likes him too. But it's so much easier to hide behind a manager that the entire fanbase dislike.

The problem is we have the orcs in the ground berating kenwright ect demanding they sack the manager. 6 managers in 6 seasons.

Some just can't get over Rafeal managing the RS over a decade ago and are baying for blood.

He's had no money and has had to use previous managers cast offs. Townsned and Grey have been great so far this season and they were both brought in by Rafeal.

I mean getting off after 20 minutes. Great fans.
Are you having a go at the fans lad? Go back to rawk.

Havent read all the posts in this thread and probably never will, but what will sacking him achieve? We will still have the same useless players. Pep wouldnt get a tune out of this team/squad. Whether we like to admit it, the [Poor language removed] are in the top 5 teams in the world, just beat Atleti, an in form Arsenal and rolled united over too. Honesty, what were we expecting? I dont think hes the one to have us challenging for honours, but I think he can stabilise us and have us going in the right direction.
What will sacking him achieve? It might achieve more than 2 pitiful points, out of the last 24 for a start.lol He has us going in the right direction alright.lol

5mqSvn.png

5mqv2t.png

5mqrTG.png

5mq8YX.png

And he wonders why not one single person on here takes him the least bit seriously lol

Brilliant.

Can you post the links mate to where the media mocked our fan base mercilessly. I haven't seen that today so will make for interesting reading.

Follow on from my request last night @gorgeousgeorgeEFC

I've taken a look this morning to find anything about the media mocking our fanbase mercilessly as you mentioned. Can you post it for me mate as all I've found is an article on caughtoffside and the reporter is just saying a few fans seem to be leaving from the Park End.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place so if you could pop the links to all the media where you've seen they mocked Evertonians for leaving early that would be great.

Either it's early onset dementia or you've completely reversed your position on the man since he became our manager for the sake of winding up your fellow blues.
I believe it's a rare condition called Daventia. It's more of a selective memory loss condition associated with taking an unbending stand on a given matter. The condition also appears to bring on bouts of contrariness and physical symptoms, such as the development of rhino hide for skin.

It is also rumoured Senor Benitez may suffer a mild version of this malady too.

Status
Not open for further replies.