Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was up to me I'd sack Rafael even if we won mate, what a nice afternoon that would be!
But no, I think he's untouchable for at least 3 more games

Having just let him sell Digne and spend the money, it's very unlikely that Moshiri will sack Rafael any time soon.

I just think losing to ‘norwich’ in the position we currently find ourselves (a 6 pointer as such) just Couldn’t be defendable. It’s even worse that looking at 1 win in 13.

Run of games we have coming up, all seem winnable admittedly on paper. But after that, it’s some tough fixtures. The next 3 games you say he will be given, are 3 games we need at least 2 wins and a draw to ‘be safe’. A lose Saturday should be curtains for him, at least then it should give us a chance to have a potential ‘new manager bounce’ against teams around us!

No doubt, an fa cup lose to Brentford, will be given as a free pass.

But let’s just win Saturday at all cost, even if it means he’s here another week longer.

Genuinely concerned about this one - which is worrying in itself.

I can see us starting slowly, concede from a corner after 15 mins or so. Come back into it and get a leveller just before the break. 2nd half, Norwich get on top and win it with about 5 to go.

Benitez makes useful excuses and says that the fans need to get behind the team

Heads up for those travelling down here for it, the previous away pub by the train station, “Compleat Angler”, has now changed to home fans only since we last played at Carrow Road.

The new away pub is called “The Waterfront”, and is located on Abbey Lane (just off King Street), on the edge of the Riverside complex. It’s about a 5 minute walk from train station/stadium, and opens at 11am
there is a footbridge near the wetherspoons pub on riverside

Status
Not open for further replies.