Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is available aside from Davies and Norwich played, and lost, last night.

There are no excuses.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Mykolenko
Allan Doucoure
Gray Richarlison Gordon
Calvert-Lewin

Begovic, Patterson, Keane, Godfrey, Gbamin, Gomes, Townsend, Dobbin, Rondon​

They are appalling. Their new manager bounce has disappeared and they are 1 of only 3 teams below us in the form table. We simply have to win. I can't believe I'm saying this, for the god knows how manieth time and under at least 3 managers, but we need to start the game with a positive mentality!!!

Everyone is available aside from Davies and Norwich played, and lost, last night.

There are no excuses.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Mykolenko
Allan Doucoure
Gray Richarlison Gordon
Calvert-Lewin

Begovic, Patterson, Keane, Godfrey, Gbamin, Gomes, Townsend, Dobbin, Rondon​

Put a Gana Type next to Doucoure and a quality CB alongside Mina thats a good side minus Coleman.

A must win against Norwich in January...comfortably one of the worst sides to step foot in the Premier League. Lord almighty what a mess we are in. But up and onward, let's go boys
I suppose the point is, if we were to win this game and a couple of others out of the next 5 or 6, we might relax a bit and then we can see if the team is capable of anything progressive.

I suppose the point is, if we were to win this game and a couple of others out of the next 5 or 6, we might relax a bit and then we can see if the team is capable of anything progressive.
Absolutely. Despite all of the doom and gloom, we have some very winnable games that could put is in a much better position before the more daunting part of the schedule kicks in. Hopefully our key players can stay on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.