Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Monaco squad.

He's underperfomed to have them in 6th.

Its a great squad.
Kovac would be just like the rest we have had, he wouldn’t succeed here. Total chance of direction needed so called experienced managers don’t work here.

We need someone who can at least organise us and make us tough to beat, we are too weak and easy to score against. To be honest i think almost anyone could do better than Benitez at the moment. I would take either Unsworth or Ferguson to the end of the season if it meant we could get someone new in then. It’s a terrible situation though, another manager, they are gonna come in and do their own assessment of the squad and try and get a load in and a load out. It’s a horrible cycle we are in.
Dunc until the end of the season, then think About things if Dunc does well why not keep him beyond?

We have to learn our lesson or this cycle will keep repeating itself.
We need a structure , a style of play implemented and overseen by a competent , experienced DoF, who is allowed to operate without undue interference from the boardroom.
We need an achievable roadmap measured in multiple seasons not 1 or 2, improving an inveterate mid table club into something better will take 5seasons at least.
We should avoid big time managers who have done it all , they have already served their apprenticeships and expect to be working at top clubs with top players , they have no appetite for building from the bottom.
Or their methods are outdated hence why they are willing to come to us.
We should be brave enough to appoint a manager without PL experience if they are the best candidate. A young successful manager eager and hungry for the next step in his career.
(Marcelo Gallardo would be my pick).
Make all the above plain to us supporters and caution us to be patient.

None of this will happen of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.