Martinez Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always thought Martinez deserved some more time to sort out the mess we had gotten into - things probably weren't as bad then as the last 4 years have been, but we had gotten used to better times. He's a devisive figure amongst fans so from that point of view not sure now is the time.

That said, if he did come in, he might at least be able to coach some attacking patterns. We have some very fragile players too and I thought they needed a rocket but seemingly, after 4 months of that from Rafael, it does not work either. Perhaps the modern player just needs to be completely indulged and so in that respect Roberto's gentler approach might work. He also has a 'philosophy' and all modern players like that.

I stopped going the match until he was sacked. Although he’s improved as a manager and depends what back room staff he’d bring if Henry was to come with him I’d take that until the end of the season only thing I don’t like about it is the distraction of the national side.

“Roberto had a dream to build a football team, we had no money because we blew it all on you [Poor language removed] on the pitch, we play from the back, while the fans have a cack, the school of science is gonna get some flack”

Could work if he had a defensive coach?

79CNoE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.