2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
A number of players have been signed in the past and have been abused for their performances and the excuses given have usually been because they haven’t been given enough opportunities to show what they can offer. Rondon can’t use that excuse. He has started over and over again and is one of the worst signings ever by this club. I cannot believe he will ever turn out for the club again.

If abject mediocrity is the measure, then we are shipping out Keane and Holgate also.

Hopefully

Keane, Holgate, Gomes, Coleman, Iwobi all need to leave the club this summer with Sigurdsson, Tosun and Delph...

8 out 8 in is a big summer rebuild, and more than I would usually like in one window, but its really really necessary at this stage

New manager, new squad

If I ever see this fella in the royal blue again it will be to soon.

Benitez's last laugh is that he brought this joke to the club, played him even though it's was patently obvious he's finished, and also paid him exorbitant wages, which will likely mean that Dobbin ends up leaving the club.

Omni-shambles doesn't cover Everton FC currently.

Hopefully

Keane, Holgate, Gomes, Coleman, Iwobi all need to leave the club this summer with Sigurdsson, Tosun and Delph...

8 out 8 in is a big summer rebuild, and more than I would usually like in one window, but its really really necessary at this stage

New manager, new squad
Yea, would need solid championship squad next year..

Should never ever of come to us signing him on a free in the first place. We had a DOF in place, by all accounts a very well paid DOF to handle the major aspects of building a coherent squad. Anybody coming in to the job knew we had Brands in place yet it seems the manager could somehow go over Brands head and bring in his own players anyway.

It's a complete failure of management from the very top. Benitez should never of been here, Rondon the same yet here we are a few months down the line with Brands and Benitez gone and rumours of Martinez coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.