2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least when we go down it won’t be the under the hands of a kopite; is that a benefit.

Anyway I’m hoping full attention now turns to that awful Baird and that absolute maniac of an owner
There is absolutely no benefit of going down regardless of who the manager is

Look at the bigger issues here.
We have members of the board/owner who give full responsibility to the manager on player recruitment. Ok that makes sense. He still needed to go but should of happened weeks ago.
Then sell one of the best left backs in the league and buy 2 rookies.
Then sack the manager (whether you want him gone or not) in the middle of a transfer window when we are crying out for a centre back x2 and centre midfielder x2
The decision making is chronic. Kenwright and the dipstick that owns us need to go
Kenwright wants Martinez. Never on a million years should this guy ever be considered. Kovac or Lampard for me

The Athletic have a quote from an exec at another PL club this morning saying that the club is now entirely moulded in Rafael's image, but without Rafael.

Sounds about right...
The one about Benitez being an 'expert on everything' is about right as well.

The man has done irreparable damage to this club. And not because he's evil, but because that's what he does. He causes chaos. Everton weren't in a great place but they weren't in any danger, they at least had the set up there. Now there is, quite literally, nothing. And we're 19 games into the season and 6 points above relegation.

The man has done irreparable damage to this club.

Yeah that one didn't surprise me either. But the whole thing is a mess. Can you blame the players if they are sat there this morning completely confused. He was backed in every regard, staff were sacked, player was sold, and now he's sacked too. The whole thing is a mess and needs a unifying figure asap.

He has seen off the Director of Football, the chief scout and most of his team, the head of the medical team and fell out with Rodriguez and Digne. I think a section of our support is toxic but there is no doubt this man was divisive/toxic as well! He will not be missed by anybody at the club and should never have been considered for the job in the first place.

Is this right he has said he did not realise the size of the job at Everton?

All he had to do was look at his pay packet. Does he think he was being paid a multi-million pound contract to put a yellow jacket on and do a bit of stewarding?

He has taken us for an absolute ride and I am glad to see the back of him.

Is this right he has said he did not realise the size of the job at Everton?

All he had to do was look at his pay packet. Does he think he was being paid a multi-million pound contract to put a yellow jacket on and do a bit of stewarding?

He has taken us for an absolute ride and I am glad to see the back of him.
but he knows the club and the city, knows what is needed, knows what Evertonian's want, had a dossier on the squad and its deficiencies.....:coffee:

The Athletic have a quote from an exec at another PL club this morning saying that the club is now entirely moulded in Rafael's image, but without Rafael.

Sounds about right...
Moulded in his image?...

Screenshot_20220117-095103~2.png

The man has done irreparable damage to this club. And not because he's evil, but because that's what he does. He causes chaos. Everton weren't in a great place but they weren't in any danger, they at least had the set up there. Now there is, quite literally, nothing. And we're 19 games into the season and 6 points above relegation.
Wasn't that Richard Keys and Andy Grays point. That he spilts clubs apart and causes chaos.

He has seen off the Director of Football, the chief scout and most of his team, the head of the medical team and fell out with Rodriguez and Digne. I think a section of our support is toxic but there is no doubt this man was divisive/toxic as well! He will not be missed by anybody at the club and should never have been considered for the job in the first place.
I think some of these things we’re probably required but the speed he has been allowed to dismantle things has been like a bull in a China shop. I would imagine this upheaval made him little friends amongst the hierarchy. This could pave way for a new manager and with a different approach to come in without having to make these decisions which could perversely benefit the team in the medium/long term if we get the right person in.

Status
Not open for further replies.