A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, we need a new dawn. Some might call it...

1642426077377.png

I woke up this morning and felt the most positive in ages. I genuinely believe yesterday will be a watershed moment for our club.

If we take stock now that Benitez's shadow has been lifted, and analyse where we are, then things aren't actually that bad.

We have 5 or 6 top class players - Pickford, Godfrey (if he gets his form back), Gray, Richarlison, DCL - all of whom are young, and also importantly have pace in abundance.

Plus, we have a few young prospects such as Patterson and the lads coming through the academy. We also have a few experienced heads in the likes of Mina, Coleman, Townsend and even Michael Keane to help things along.

This season in the league has gone, but we still have a potential cup run.

Starting from Saturday is the time to throw everything behind the team and start to look forward to a better future
Is right mate, not feelin it at the min so its nice to see a good positive thread ;)

I woke up this morning and felt the most positive in ages. I genuinely believe yesterday will be a watershed moment for our club.

If we take stock now that Benitez's shadow has been lifted, and analyse where we are, then things aren't actually that bad.

We have 5 or 6 top class players - Pickford, Godfrey (if he gets his form back), Gray, Richarlison, DCL - all of whom are young, and also importantly have pace in abundance.

Plus, we have a few young prospects such as Patterson and the lads coming through the academy. We also have a few experienced heads in the likes of Mina, Coleman, Townsend and even Michael Keane to help things along.

Starting from Saturday is the time to throw everything behind the team and start to look forward to a better future

Pleased for you mate.

My terror at Benitez taking us down has been replaced by the terror of who we're going to appoint to replace him.

Good to see a positive post, dont expect many replies, most people are too busy moaning.

Loving you all over this forum today ACTUALY lording it up. What you are claiming as moaning were Everton fans witnessing a manager taking us down the sh!tter and rightly calling it. They were correct. You were incorrect.
Yet here you are on your high horse.
Couldnt make it up.

You omitted Gordon, Dobbin, Simms who should all be given a chance.

Loving you all over this forum today ACTUALY lording it up. What you are claiming as moaning were Everton fans witnessing a manager taking us down the sh!tter and rightly calling it. They were correct. You were incorrect.
Yet here you are on your high horse.
Couldnt make it up.
So why am i the only one not moaning today? We've had a moronic KENWRIGHT OUT thread, in capitals too which says a lot about the OP, were seen loads of moaning about the possibility of Martinez coming back, proberbly from the same whoppers who moaned in the summer about Moyes coming back, even though he is history some are still moaning about Rafael, in fact i dont actually think the place has been that busy today, which says a lot

So why am i the only one not moaning today? We've had a moronic KENWRIGHT OUT thread, in capitals too which says a lot about the OP, were seen loads of moaning about the possibility of Martinez coming back, proberbly from the same whoppers who moaned in the summer about Moyes coming back, even though he is history some are still moaning about Rafael, in fact i dont actually think the place has been that busy today, which says a lot

Classic benitez reply there. Instead of owning it you start pointing at everyone else.
Carry on. I just found it quite amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.