Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was with you alot of the way there although wasn't keen on Fonseca. Carlo is the only appointment I was happy about under Moshiri
I wasn't too keen either but it was between him and Silva and Silva was just such a bad choice. He'd done literally nothing to get a manager spot at Everton. And I wasn't that thrilled about Carlo because he is/was an arm around the shoulder manager who manages big egos to get along to win things. He wasn't what we needed then or now.

Bit harsh on Patterson and mykolenko. Keane was solid at Burnley in the PL when they played to his strengths. He was good a year ago, when ancelotti played defensively to his strengths. Delph is past it now but won titles in the PL. Gomes was a decent PL standard player prior to injuries.

Holgate and Davies would get into most squads in bottom half of PL, but probably not first 11s. Iwobi would likely get into a few teams first 11s.

Gbamin, rondon and tosun have done nothing to show they are PL standard at this point. Rondon used to be.

But the squad finished 10th last season, so is clearly capable.

Im not being harsh on any of them. They are not PL standard, I would argue they never were either. But, its the standard of player we have been subjected to since the PL started, and the standard we have to accept for the future.

I refuse to accept that kopite waiters activities has reduced the club to rubble

Even if that’s what he intended

A decent manager can get us pushing for Europe I’m sure of it.

Mate......the club was reduced to rubble WAY before Benitez came along. Probably before he even went to Liverpool actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.