Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading on other platforms where people are warming to the idea of Rooney..... The fanbase never learns does it.
In what way do you mean?

The only success we've achieved post-war has purely been under ex-player management

We've tried up and coming managers (Martinez and Silva), flavour of the month (Koeman), firefighting (Allardyce and to some extent Benitez) and 'world class legendary' (Ancelotti)

None of them have worked. Why is it so outlandish for some fans to want a young, passionate ex player to take charge?

In what way do you mean?

The only success we've achieved post-war has purely been under ex-player management

We've tried up and coming managers (Martinez and Silva), flavour of the month (Koeman), firefighting (Allardyce and to some extent Benitez) and 'world class legendary' (Ancelotti)

None of them have worked. Why is it so outlandish for some fans to want a young, passionate ex player to take charge?
The premier league is a different beast with the money now.... There's no time for sentiment anymore ....This young passionate ex player could more than likely get us in the championship... He hasn't hit the heights with Derby really has he.

In what way do you mean?

I`m not sure if Ancelotti didnt work, if he had a squad with more depth I think things would have been different. I think he was building something, he had us close to Europe before the players downed tools and I think that probably made his mind up with the fact he had no money to spend.

Only one that wasnt sacked....

_20220117_223722.JPG

Joe Anderson waiting for Rooney on Bramley Moore beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.