Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No because Holgate will just get himself sent off doing something stupid as per the norm.

To be fair, Holgate was playing really well when Ferguson picked him before. I think he even played him in midfield and did well in one of those games. Has been mostly gash since then though.

Spot on whiteshadow...Holgate hasnt let Ferguson down.

Drops Mykolenko and Patterson from the 1st team squad to prove a point. If Rafael did that you would all be talking about unrest in the dressing room and Rafael being a blert.

Plays 442, which Rafael was slammed for.

Drops Gordon from the first 11, despite being our best player for a while. Where's all the give youth a chance morons.

Now your all saying the squad isn't good enough.

Hypocrites.

I didnt read past the bolded nonsense.

Drops Mykolenko and Patterson from the 1st team squad to prove a point. If Rafael did that you would all be talking about unrest in the dressing room and Rafael being a blert.

Drops Gordon from the first 11, despite being our best player for a while. Where's all the give youth a chance morons.

Hypocrites.
The fact that this tit is still here has dampened my optimism, ffs.

Hypocrites.
Mate your tears are salty

Townsend + Gomes almost certs to be subbed off...

Could see Gordon and Allan come on for them.

Dobbin getting mins wouldnt shock me.

Status
Not open for further replies.